Auditions - Project Bollywood 2019-2020
We're only looking for professional, committed, hard-working dancers who are willing to train intensely and be a part of the BollyWorks dance company. Only serious applicants. All decisions are final. Decisions will be delivered within 10 days via email to the participants.
BollyWorks is Seattle's most authentic, professional Bollywood dance school. Created and run by Arundhati, the only trained professional Bollywood instructor in Seattle since 2013. Having worked with the Shiamak Davar Dance company in India for over 7 years, Arundhati has performed in various international shows and celebrities like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, A.R Rahman, Bryan Adams, Shreya Ghosal, Rani Mukherjee, Sonu Nigam and many others. She's well versed in different genres of Bollywood dance and has trained thousands of students over the years from all age groups. Today, she's a full time fitness and dance professional running two studios - BollyWorks and a yoga studio, Aham Yoga
BollyWorks runs Project Bollywood - an annual students production. Check out our Youtube channel for some videos from Project Bollywood. These auditions are solely for the advance and intermediate classes. The general/beginners Bollywood classes do not require auditions. And are available for sign-ups.
- Auditions are only open to those who have already signed up for Project Bollywood 2019-2020
- If you have not signed up yet, please do so before signing up for the auditions. Non signed up dancers will not be able to participate in the auditions
- Dancers if chosen will be segregated into 2 groups - advanced class and intermediate class
- Chosen dancers will be given 1 week to sign up for classes, failing which the spot will be offered to another candidate
- Advance class meets on Tuesdays 8:30 pm to 09:45 pm at BollyWorks from September to April 10th, 2020
- Intermediate class meets on Fridays 07:30 pm to 08:45 pm at BollyWorks from September to April 10th, 2020
- All other details will be shared with audition signs up closer to the audition date
- Auditions are open to anyone above the age of 18. Men and women welcome to audition
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see more exciting updates for BollyWorks
- Latecomers will not be allowed to audition
- Dress code for all participants - black leggings or dance shorts and black top. Hair pulled back.