BollyWorks Studio Policy
Policies & Conditions
Read through to learn more about our studio policies so we can continue to offer you the best each time you're in class with us.
All classes start and end on time. Please plan your attendance accordingly. Studio doors remain open for first five minutes after class.
At our Redmond studio, only indoor shoes allowed. So please bring a clean pair of shoes to change into or you will need to dance barefeet.
Upon arrival, make sure to check in with the instructor. Applies to new and old students alike.
Store your belongings near the table and leave your water bottles away from the dance floor.
For courtesy of others, all cell phones on silent during class.
Wear comfortable athletic clothes to move and sweat in. No jeans please.
BollyWorks is not responsible for loss of belongings.
Carry a water bottle, a towel to wipe off sweat and practice personal hygience for class. Use of deodrant is encouraged during the hotter seasons as courtesy to others
- Every pass has an expiration date. Please check this while enrolling
- 5 class packs are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- 10 class pack have a 6 month validity from date of purchase
- The monthly unlimited auto-renews every 30 days.
- Choreography passes are valid for the specific batch dates only
- All sales are final. Passes cannot be transfered, refunded, paused or used for another service.
- One student one account
- BollyWorks reserves the right to refuse service if the need arises