Undoubtedly one of the most popular dance tracks of the year. Who doesn't love it when Hrithik Roshan dances? We're excited to bring you Ghungaroo Toot Gaye on Nov. 18th. Grab your friends and come dance the evening away to a top track! Spots are limited so register now!
Check out the song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkNATtc3mc
Reminders: Dress in dancewear, wear athletic shoes, bring a towel and water bottle.
At BollyWorks, we strongly believe that anyone can dance Bollywood but not everyone can teach it. Just by growing up with it and around it, doesn’t necessarily make one an expert in it. And that’s true for Bollywood dance as well.
The BollyWorks Fitness training is created to help individuals become professional BollyWorks Fitness instructors. To join BollyWorks in the mission of making high quality Bollywood dance fitness accessible to anyone and everyone. It doesn’t matter whether you are starting off as a new instructor or you’re already teaching some form of fitness. The BWF instructor training is thorough, fun and unlike any other Bollywood instructor training.
What is BollyWorks Fitness?
BollyWorks Fitness is a Bollywood inspired dance fitness workout. The workout is a unique combination of authentic Bollywood dance moves set to energetic Bollywood music. Largely a cardiovascular workout, it moves you through rhythmic high and low intensity dance tracks, unique toning tracks, and Bollywood style warm ups and cool downs. In short, BollyWorks Fitness delivers a power packe total body workout
What makes BWF Unique?
- Created by authentic Bollywood dance and fitness professionals - The BollyWorks Fitness program is created by authentic and professional Bollywood dancers and choreographers making your BollyWorks Fitness class the most authentic Bollywood dance experience anywhere in the PNW.
- Raise the bar for Bollywood - Join us in raising the bar for Bollywood dance in the greater Seattle area. We are known for being professional, proving high quality, fun and engaging classes and instructors. Join us and help revolutionize how the community views Bollywood ?
- Stay fit, fun, and fabulous each day - A wise man said, “growth lies outside your comfort zone.” By being a BollyWorks Fitness dance instructor you get the opportunity to stay fit and healthy each day without it ever getting boring. Music and tempo change constantly and soon you will find yourself feeling confident, fabulous, and a better version of yourself. But don’t take our word for it, try it yourself.
- Suitable for everyone, including people with two left feet – You don’t have to be a great dancer to do BollyWorks Fitness. All you need to do is show up in a BollyWorks Fitness class and do your best to follow along. The moves are rhythmic, symmetric, and repetitive. It may be a little challenging if you have never moved before, but as you keep doing our moves you will find yourself getting more coordinated, dancing more to the rhythm, and just having a blast.
- Inclusive and diverse community - Over the years, one of the best things about this job is the ability to meet new people and make new friends, grow your network, and expose yourself to a global culture. All BollyWorks Fitness classes are well suited for men and women. We are an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming community.
Why train with BollyWorks Fitness?
If the above reasons are not enough, we also provide
- On-going support – Most trainings will give you a certificate and let you figure out the rest. But not us. We run only 2 small group trainings every year, so we can groom, support and help our new instructors. We offer support in various forms – from individual attention and feedback to local teaching opportunities, participation with master instructors in local events, dance in our YouTube channel, job placements and much more…Something no other training will offer you.
- A Bollywood community like no other – you’ll discover a whole new, fun, supportive and inclusive community of dancers, fitness enthusiasts, instructors and much more when you certify with us. We make work look like a party every day! So what are you waiting for, sign up today and let’s get fitter together!
Steps to Certify
- Enroll – Sign up for a BollyWorks Fitness instructor training
- Attend – Certification training is an in-person 1-day session which covers BollyWorks Fitness fundamentals, Bollywood dance basics and music, and more.
- Exam – Take a video exam covering what you’ve learned during training. Send in your video evaluation for review.
- Get Certified – You will receive results of your exam within a week of submission and can then call yourself a certified BollyWorks Fitness instructor.
We're super excited to bring you a pop-up class for Ghar More Pardesiya from Kalank. We've been mesmerized with this song from the day it came out. If you can't get enough of it, grab your spot today. We've got only 18 spots and they'll be gone soon!
Attire: Leggings or shorts with a top. Bare feet dancing for this song. No shoes allowed on the dance floor. You could add on a nice, flowy skirt if you want to really get into the vibe of the track
Location: Class is at our BollyWorks studio. Please arrive 5 minutes ahead of class time. Doors close 10 minutes into class. Parking available on site
Carry: a face towel and a water bottle. You will break out into a sweat
Note: All sales are final. No transfers or refunds are available.
Instructor: Arundhati (read full bio here)